Mie Prefecture (三重県 Mie-ken) is a prefecture of Japan, which is part of the Kansai region on the main Honshu island. The capital is the city of Tsu.
- Kumano Kodō – World Heritage Site. Ancient road in southern Mie once used by pilgrims.
- Iga-Ueno – Birthplace of the ninja and home to the Iga Ninja Museum.
- Ise-Shima National Park
- Yoshino-Kumano National Park
- Sakakibara Onsen – Famous onsen near Tsu, considered to be the 3rd best onsen in Japan.
- Yunoyama Onsen – Famous onsen near Yokkaichi that sits atop Mount Gozaisho.
- Nagashima Spa Land – One of the largest amusement parks in Japan, located in Kuwana.
- Mikimoto Pearl Island – Museum in Toba that is dedicated to Kōkichi Mikimoto, inventor of pearl cultivation.
- The Wedded Rocks of Okitama Shrine in Futami (now part of the city of Ise)
- Suzuka Circuit – Japan’s most famous motor racetrack.
- Saikū – Site of Heian Imperial residence, with modern museum and reconstructed Heian building.
Site of Mie :