Fukui Prefecture (福井県 Fukui-ken) is a prefecture of Japan located in the Chūbu region on Honshū island. The capital is the city of Fukui.
- Ichijōdani Asakura Family Historic Ruins
- Eihei-ji Temple
- Tōjinbō, a scenic piece of coastline, which is also a notorious spot for suicide.
- Echizen crabs are a local delicacy available year-round, though the crabbing season is during the winter.
- Another traditional sea-side Fukui dish is genge, a small guppy-like fish that when eaten raw as sashimi, gives the body a brief tingling sensation.
- Awara is a famous onsen in the north of the prefecture.
Site of Fukui :